Noah J. Cherry
- Boston University School of Law
- Indiana University
- Bar Admissions:
- Virginia District of Columbia
- Practice Focus:
Noah Cherry joined Schertler Onorato Mead & Sears in 2020 as an associate.
Before joining Schertler Onorato Mead & Sears full time, Mr. Cherry was a summer associate at the firm and also worked as a summer associate at the Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia in its Public Integrity and Consumer Protection Sections.
- Represented prominent Maryland defense attorney and secured an acquittal in a high-profile multi-defendant trial in federal court.
- Represented founder of a health care company in response to a criminal tax investigation; prosecutors ultimately declined to bring charges and there was no referral to the civil division.
- Represented multiple employees of a pharmaceutical company in response to an investigation by the Department of Justice Fraud Division.
- Represented multiple medical providers in response to investigation by the D.C. Board of Medicine.
Mr. Cherry is a 2020 graduate of Boston University School of Law, where he was a member of the Review of Banking and Financial Law journal, the Criminal Prosecution Clinic, and Boston University’s Seigenthaler-Sutherland Cup National First Amendment Moot and Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot teams. He received his undergraduate degrees in Finance, Accounting, and Entrepreneurship from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University.
The attorneys of Schertler Onorato Mead & Sears bring deep experience, practical judgment, and vigorous advocacy to the matters we handle. Our lawyers include former federal prosecutors, former members of the Antitrust and Tax Divisions of the Department of Justice, and a former Assistant to the Solicitor General. We have tried cases large and small, have briefed and argued numerous appeals, and also have the skill and acumen to negotiate resolutions of matters when it is in the best interests of our clients. More detailed biographies of our attorneys are accessible below.